Pierce County, North Dakota: FAQ

Home » FAQ »

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain a raffle permit?

Updated 10/26/2011

Application can be printed off from website or can be picked up in the County Auditor/Treasurer's office. Turn in application to County Auditor, along with $10.00 fee, application will be reviewed by County Auditor and States Attorney for approval.